Saturday, January 31, 2009

email of encouragement

Here is an email I received from a kind-hearted woman I met on the plane from Tampa to Seattle. I wanted to talk to her more during the plane ride, but I am sometimes worried that the other person might not want to talk, so I did talk to her during the landing and got her contact information for an interview later on, (a book of American love stories that I'm contributing to) here's the email.

How are you doing? I hope this email finds you in the best of
health.You were such a sweet heart on the trip.It's hard to find
people with simple kindness and common courtesy.your parents raised
you well! I would still like to do the interview .right now I'am very
busy with settling in and trying to start up a business,and 4 kids ,so
I hope you can understand,but I'am very happy to here from you and
would like to talk.just give a little time if you don't mind, and if
you don't here from me, just send me an email reminder.again thank
you for being so kind.it takes a big person with a big mind to
overlook what the world says about people who's religion they
fear.thanks

No comments: