Saturday, January 10, 2009

a dream recollection for you

Here is an excerpt from my dream journal...going back to last March...

March 8, 2007
i had a dream last night that i was somewhere in europe, the map in my dream was really distorted. anyways, we (my mom dad sis bro-in-law and bro) and we saw these people who were floating in the water singing some song, there was some sort of injustice in why they were in the water all linked together. the next thing we knew a little girl jumped into the water to float with them and then the next thing we were all jumping in the water with them, i think it was some sign of protest but im not sure exactly. we floated for a while and then we started swimming together. we swam until we got to this beach and that is where jim, my bro in law, was trying to get this crab to come out of its whole and my sister was telling himto stop and then he had the crab on his hand except the crab kind of resembled a scorpion too, then it turned into this little tiny crab and i took it from jim and it was like stuck on the top of my pointer finger and i was trying to blow it off but it wasnt so i think i killed it because i was freaking out and it was like pinching me. but then i didnt even get all of its pinchers out of me and they were stuck in the top of my finger. then i think we realized that we were swimming across the meditteranean or i think we might have called it hte black sea, either way it was really geographically incorrect but we looked at a map and saw that we were swimming from some country in the middle east to italy. wait ashley was there too because i remember we were so excited because we were like, when we are done swimming we arent going to work out for a long time because we had to swim so much. then we all had to go back to swim the rest of the way but we had gotten some raincoats, but i had lost everyone while we were on shore and this lady made me a jumpsuit kind of thing, that had pants and she said it would keep me warm, it was pretty weird looking and a bunch of different materials sewed together. whne i got back with everyone else they were in a parade that went to the water where we would swim again, then the leader of us said, i knew someone would be different and make her own jacket! and he was talking to me and i said, no i didnt make it! but everyone else had the same long rain jackets on so he said it was good that i had something different on. then we kept swimming but i remember thinking how calm the water was and we couldnt swim in the gulf because of sharks and there were no sharks in the water. my dad wasnt there because he didnt like to swim or seomthing.
That's all I remember.

No comments: