Sunday, August 12, 2007

ma

my mom is in the hospital right now. i havent seen her since earlier this morning before i went to work. i usually say bye to my mom in the morning if she is asleep (because i work on the weekends and she and my dad are home then) but this morning for some reason i did not want to wake her up.

i had a relatively good day at work. having a good day at work does not mean you will have a good day in general. although i cannot say that i have not had a good day-this day could have turned out a lot worse- so maybe i am having a good day.

either way, i am still sad, i am still worried, and i still can't stop my thoughts from running. i keep imagining my Mom, my amazing, loving, silly, PERFECT Mom. I can't keep my mind from thinking of the worst situations that could happen over the next few days.

i know, it's a very simple, routine surgery- gallbladder removal, kidney stones removed...but still, I can't help these thoughts.

My Dad is sleeping at the hospital right now, and i guess she has been on a bunch of pain medicine, i hate that. i know my Mom doesn't like medicine. But, my Dad is going to sleep there because my Mom has the CRAZIEST dreams at night, she will wake up and literally jump out of bed thinking that she sees something....actually they are pretty ridiculously funny dreams- but anyways, my Dad is ALWAYS there for her to comfort her and bring her back to bed...after she sheepishly realizes that she has just screamed bloody murder in the living room- most likely because of a dwarf sitting at the table...hahaha oh man...
does that make her sound strange? i guess she is a weird one, but she is SO FUNNY. I love my Mom and I miss her tonight. It's weird because I know where she is supposed to be and she's not here.

No comments: